Home of the comic 'The Deep End,' started in January 2011 and currently running in Utah State University's 'Utah Statesman' as well as the national comics newspaper 'Funnies Extra!' (www.funnies-extra.com) and various other magazines and publications. Contact me if you would like to use one of my comics! Updates once a week (for now).


People love to laugh! Cartoons liven up any blog or website, so raise interest with a custom comic! Email me at thedeepend.comic@gmail.com!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Teeter-totter

2 comments:

  1. This gag strikes me as a particularly Gary Larson-like joke.

    That's about the highest praise I can give someone in your profession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to develop my own style and not copy him, but some similarities are inevitable, given the format. But that can't be taken any other way than as a huge compliment. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete